Business Lawyers in Montgomery County
Montgomery County, Texas, is one of the counties in the top ten nationwide counties ranked for its growth. One of the biggest reasons for this growth is its quality of life, and it is a hub for business relocations. The ever-growing business boom for Montgomery County means that the opportunity for a business is increased. The various industries located in the county are one reason that many businesses often start over here.
The area is over 1,000 square miles of business opportunities. It was named after Montgomery, Texas's original capital, but now it is known as being part of Texas's business hub, being close to the areas of Houston and The Woodlands.
Business Transactions, Formation and Law in Montgomery County
When it comes to owning a business, you could face legal challenges and do not want to worry if you will be protected legally. When your business finds its way into a courtroom, HCWD, PLLC provides years of industry knowledge and legal experience need. We have helped businesses that have closed, reorganized and startups.
If you would like to know more about how our business law firm can help your company, call us at 281-978-4225 or complete the online contact form to arrange for a consultation.
What We Can Do to Help Your Business:
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection: That includes non-solicitation and non-competition agreements, rental work agreements, licensing NDAs or confidentiality agreements, technology development agreements, and copyrights and trademarks.
- Commercial Litigation: That includes coverage for breach of contracts, contract disputes, deceptive trade practices, shareholder oppression, temporary injunctions, patent infringement defense, partnership or shareholder disputes, hostile takeovers, buyouts, restraining orders for business interference, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secret theft, business dissolution, fraud, and misrepresentation.
- Business Formation: Including compliance plans, employment agreements, selecting entities, intellectual property, trade secret protection, purchase agreements, entity formation, partnership agreements, and shareholder agreements.
- Administrative Law: That includes protection against healthcare compliance issues, healthcare fraud, licensure defense, and defense against healthcare compliance issues.
- Construction Arbitration and Law: This includes architecture contracts, subcontractor agreements, difficulties of mechanic liens, liquidation damages, joint bidding agreements, OSHA claims, enforcement of mechanics' liens, construction contracts, and breach of contract claims.
- Gas and Oil Law: That includes exploration agreements, oil law, gas law, work-over contracts, production agreements, oil field service agreements, manufacturing contracts, participation agreements, equipment contracts, and farm-out agreements.