Business Lawyers in Harris County
Harris County,Texas, is located near Galveston Bay in the southeastern part of Texas. It is the most populous county in Texas and in the top three for being the most populous county in the United States. According to GHP, the new company's most popular industries are restaurants, personal and household services, and computer system design and related services. In the past five years, nearly 700 new companies have been added to the region in computer systems alone.
Harris County in Texas also ranks highest in the business environment category, ranking fourth. The ranking considers start-ups per capita, the average growth in business income, average weekly working hours, so much more. That is why it is vital to have theright law firm behind you when you need it.
Business Formation, Transactions, and Law in Harris County
Companies need to deal with many challenges every day, some of which are legal. It is not easy to run any business, regardless of whether your company is protected by law. Whether it is a large company or a small start-up company, our lawyers in HCWD, PLLC, will provide knowledge, insights, and experience to help you meet any business needs in law.
If you would like to learn more about how our law firm can help your business, call us at 281-210-0140 or fill out our online contact form to arrange a consultation.
What our law firm can do for you:
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection: That includes non-solicitation and non-competition agreements, rental work agreements, licensing NDAs or confidentiality agreements, technology development agreements, and copyrights and trademarks.
- Administrative Law: That includes protection against healthcare compliance issues, healthcare fraud, licensure defense, and defense against healthcare compliance issues.
- Business Transactions: includes employment agreements, compliance plans, intellectual property, selecting entities, purchase agreements, trade secret protection, sale agreements, entity formation, shareholder agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Construction Arbitration and Law: That includes subcontractor agreements, architect contracts, liquidated damages, the challenge of mechanics' liens, joint bidding agreements, enforcement of mechanics' liens, OSHA claims, breach of contract claims, and construction contracts.
- Commercial Litigation: That includes coverage for breach of contracts, contract disputes, deceptive trade practices, shareholder oppression, temporary injunctions, patent infringement defense, partnership or shareholder disputes, hostile takeovers, buyouts, restraining orders for business interference, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secret theft, business dissolution, fraud, and misrepresentation.
- Gas and Oil Law: That includes exploration agreements, oil law, gas law, work-over contracts, production agreements, oil field service agreements, manufacturing contracts, participation agreements, equipment contracts, and farm-out agreements.