Business Lawyers in The Woodlands
If you are looking for a place to put a corporate headquarters, then The Woodlands, Texas, is the place. It is known to be a thriving hub for corporate headquarters. The city is located just 27 miles from Houston, Texas. It is full of areas that are ready for corporate development, and because of the growing population of the area, it makes a great place to start your commercial growth.
The area is home to more than 8000 businesses in various industries, and the businesses that reside here range from Fortune 500 company headquarters to owner-operated businesses. Leading companies have made their home area, which brings many people to The Woodlands, especially if they are looking to develop their businesses.
Business Transactions, Formation and Law in The Woodlands
Today's businesses face many legal challenges, and the difficulty of running a business is enough without worrying about whether you are getting protected by law. Whether your business is just starting, reorganization, or bankruptcy, the business lawyers of HCWD, PLLC will provide the neededindustry knowledge,legal insights, and court experience for all our clients' business transactions and formation needs.
What our business lawyers can do for you:
- Commercial litigation: including breach of contract or contract disputes, partnership or shareholder disputes, oppression of shareholders, theft of trade secrets, fraud and misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duties, business closures, hostile acquisitions or buyouts, temporary restraining orders, and injunctions. Used for business interference, patent infringement defense, and deceptive trade practices
- Oil and gas law: including exploration agreements, production agreements, participation agreements, farmland agreements, oilfield service agreements, equipment contracts, manufacturing contracts, workover contracts, and oil and gas law.
- Commercial transactions: including company restructuring, mergers, and acquisitions, acquisition of key assets, equipment or real estate, independent contractor agreements, etc.
- Administrative law: including health care compliance issues, license defense, and health care fraud protection and defense.
- Business formation: including a selection of entities, entity formation, sale, and purchase agreements, employment agreements, compliance plans, partnership, and shareholder agreements, intellectual property, and trade secret protection.
- Intellectual property and trade secret protection: including licensing or technology development agreements, non-competition or non-solicitation agreements, confidentiality agreements or NDAs, trademarks and copyrights, and rental work agreements
- Construction law and arbitration: including construction contracts, subcontractor agreements, joint bidding agreements, architect contracts, supply contracts, claims for breach of contract, OSHA claims, liquidated damages, and enforcement or challenge of mechanics' liens.