Business Lawyers in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas, is home to the Alamo and much history. This area has managed to gain staying power as one of the best environments for businesses in the United States because of business opportunities that can be found in the area, like a business-friendly climate and an educated workforce. San Antonio is also one of the few areas that have managed to keep property taxes low for its citizens. The area has sustained businesses in the new energy economy, information technology, cybersecurity, aerospace, bioscience, and healthcare industries.
San Antonio is also easily accessible from the Gulf of Mexico, which makes it the best location for new business start-ups, relocations, and the expansion of different business industries.
Business Formation, Transactions, and Law in San Antonio
When it comes down to owning and running a business, there could be legal challenges that you must face. You do not want to spend your time worrying about if you are going to be protected legally. Whether you are restructuring your business, closing down, or just starting, HCWD, PLLC, can provide you with the experience, insight, and knowledge of businesses and courtroomsthat are needed to help you with all of your legal needs.
If you want to know how our law firm can help, you may schedule a consultation by calling us at 281-210-0140 or completing our online form today.
What Our Law Firm Can Do For You:
- Commercial Litigation: That includes coverage for breach of contracts, contract disputes, deceptive trade practices, shareholder oppression, temporary injunctions, patent infringement defense, partnership or shareholder disputes, hostile takeovers, buyouts, restraining orders for business interference, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secret theft, business dissolution, fraud, and misrepresentation.
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection: That includes non-solicitation and non-competition agreements, rental work agreements, licensing NDAs or confidentiality agreements, technology development agreements, and copyrights and trademarks.
- Gas and Oil Law: That includes exploration agreements, oil law, gas law, work-over contracts, production agreements, oil field service agreements, manufacturing contracts, participation agreements, equipment contracts, and farm-out agreements.
- Administrative Law: That includes protection against healthcare compliance issues, healthcare fraud, licensure defense, and defense against healthcare compliance issues.
- Construction Arbitration and Law: That includes subcontractor agreements, architect contracts, liquidated damages, the challenge of mechanics' liens, joint bidding agreements, enforcement of mechanics' liens, OSHA claims, breach of contract claims, and construction contracts.
- Business Formation: includes employment agreements, compliance plans, intellectual property, selecting entities, purchase agreements, trade secret protection, sale agreements, entity formation, shareholder agreements, and partnership agreements.