Business Lawyers in Conroe
Conroe, Texas, has been known for being the town that keeps growing. Even after multiple fires that have destroyed the town, multiple epidemics, and more, the town continued in what would eventually make them a thriving business center. Originally, Conroe was known for its lumber and timber businesses as the city was placed near a large forest that allowed the businesses to grow. Eventually, the business boom would move to the oil industry.
Conroe would end up using these industries to be what we see now. The city has continued to grow and be the seat of Montgomery County. Conroe is continuously growing and housing various companies and corporate headquarters that make this area the best place to start a business.
Business Transactions, Formation and Law in Conroe
When conducting business, it may face various legal challenges, and no company wants to worry about whether they are protected by law. Whether your business is just getting started, closed, or reorganized, HCWD, PLLC can provide you with court experience, industry knowledge, and legal insights required for all business formation transaction needs.
If you want to know how our business lawyers can help you, please fill out the online form or call us at 281-978-4225 to arrange a consultation.
What can HCWD, PLLC do for you:
- Commercial litigation: We cover fraudulent trade practices, defense against patent infringement, interim injunctions against commercial interference, hostile acquisitions or takeovers, business dissolution, breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation and fraud, theft of trade secrets, shareholder suppression, shareholder or partnership disputes And restraining orders, contract disputes and breach of contract.
- Trade secrets and intellectual property protection: We cover rental work agreements, copyrights and trademarks, NDA or confidentiality agreements, non-soliciting or non-competitive agreements, technology development agreements, and licenses.
- Administrative law: We can provide protection and defense against healthcare compliance issues, healthcare fraud, and license defense.
- Gas and oil law: We cover workover contracts, manufacturing contracts, equipment contracts, oilfield service agreements, farmland agreements, participation agreements, production agreements, natural gas and oil laws, and exploration agreements.
- Construction Arbitration and Law: We cover challenging and mandatory mechanical liens, liquidated damages, OSHA claims, breach of contract claims, supply contracts, architect contracts, joint bidding agreements, subcontracts, and construction contracts.
- Commercial transactions: We cover independent contractor agreements, real estate purchases, equipment purchases, essential asset purchases, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, and more.
- Business formation: We cover trade secret protection, intellectual property rights, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, compliance plans, employment agreements, sales, and purchase agreements, entity formation, and entity selection.