Business Lawyers in Bexar County
Bexar County, Texas, is the home of San Antonio, the Alamo, and much history. Since business opportunities can be found in this region, such as a friendly business environment and a well-educated workforce, this region has become one of the best corporate environments in the United States and has achieved sustained development. San Antonio is also one of the few areas that have managed to reduce citizens' property tax in the area. The region has stable businesses in the new energy economy, information technology, network security, aerospace, bioscience, and healthcare industries.
The area is known for the Gulf of Mexico and its tourism,making it the best place for new businesses to start, relocate, and expand different business industries.
Business Formation, Transactions, and Law in Bexar County
There are many challenges that a business will need to handle every day, and some of those are legal ones. It is hard enough to run any business without having to think if your company is covered legally. Whether a large business or a small start-up, our attorneys here at HCWD, PLLC are here to help with the knowledge, insight, and experience to help you of your legal business needs.
What we can do for your business:
- Trade Secret and Intellectual Property Protection: We provide non-solicitation and non-competition agreements, rental work agreements, licensing NDAs or confidentiality agreements, technology development agreements, and copyrights and trademarks.
- Commercial Transactions: We provide key asset acquisition, independent contractor agreements, corporate restructuring, equipment acquisition, mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisitions, and more.
- Administrative Law: We protect healthcare compliance issues, healthcare fraud, licensure defense, and defense against healthcare compliance issues.
- Commercial Litigation: We provide coverage for breach of contracts, contract disputes, deceptive trade practices, shareholder oppression, temporary injunctions, patent infringement defense, partnership or shareholder disputes, hostile takeovers, buyouts, restraining orders for business interference, breach of fiduciary duty, trade secret theft, business dissolution, fraud, and misrepresentation.
- Business Formation: We provide employment agreements, compliance plans, intellectual property, selecting entities, purchase agreements, trade secret protection, sale agreements, entity formation, shareholder agreements, and partnership agreements.
- Gas and Oil Law: We provide exploration agreements, oil law, gas law, work-over contracts, production agreements, oil field service agreements, manufacturing contracts, participation agreements, equipment contracts, and farm-out agreements.
- Construction Arbitration and Law: We provide subcontractor agreements, architect contracts, liquidated damages, the challenge of mechanics' liens, joint bidding agreements, enforcement of mechanics' liens, OSHA claims, breach of contract claims, and construction contracts.